Search our Catalog
Mother Daughter Evening Out
Friday, April 29, 6 - 7:30 p.m.
Hear ye, hear ye! Calling all queens and princesses to join us for some royal fun. This royal event will include light refreshments, activities and an opportunity for guests to model their gowns and crowns. Dress in your finest royal attire for an opportunity to win a special prize. Grandmothers, godmothers and aunts are also welcome.
- Princesses must be at least 3 ears of age or older to attend.
- Registration Saturday, April 23 thru Wednesday, April 27.
- Program is free.
- Limited to 75 royal guests.
Play On! -- A Musical Instrument Petting Zoo
Sunday, May 1, 1-3 p.m.
Melody Mart and the Homewood Public Library are celebrating National Music Week! We're pulling out some musical instruments and giving you the chance to try them out. While you're here, Melody Mart will have a few instructors available to guide you in your exploration. Be ready to join in the beautiful cacophony! ca·coph·o·ny (kəˈkäfənē) noun a harsh, discordant mixture of sounds.
drum kit, guitar, mandolin, piano, violin, bongos (and other hand drums), rainstic, banjo, percussion instruments ...and more!
Monday, May 2, 4:30 - 5:30 p.m.
Kids in grades 3 and 4 will be able to experiment with building programmable Legos during this STEM class.
Complete community service projects and have fun!
- Membership is $2 for the year.
- Meets monthly from September through May.
- Fridays, at 4:00 p.m.
- February 19, March 18, April 15, May 20
- Those under 8 years old need an adult with them at the meeting.