Check out a Museum Adventure Pass with your library card and get free admission or a special discount, depending on location, at participating Chicago area museums:
Here’s how to check out a Museum Adventure Pass
Visit us to find out availability and check out the passes. Passes cannot be reserved or checked out online or on the phone.
Check out a pass using your library card at your home library. A limited number of passes are available, on a first-come, first-served basis.
- One Museum Adventure Pass may be checked out per person, per loan period.
- The loan period is SEVEN DAYS, and will expire after the date printed on the pass.
- Passes are for one-time use and are not transferable.
- Your name will be printed on the pass, and you may be asked to show identification (driver's license and library card) at the museum.
- The museum will collect the pass when you visit.
Admission offers vary per museum. Check the list of participating museums for details on each cultural destination. Find out what discoveries await you, get directions to the museum, and review each museum pass offer, including any restrictions.