Geocaching at the library returns!
The fourth annual Multi-Library Geocaching Competition runs from Monday June 6 to Saturday, August 6.
- Sign up at the Library Services Desk and receive an official scorecard any time throughout these dates.
- Visit each participating library and find the hidden geocaches using the coordinates and clues provided on the official scorecard, and collect small giveaways at each location!
- For each geocache found you must sign the geocache log and have the corresponding square on your scorecard stamped.
- Hand in your qualifying scorecard (with at least 11 caches found) to any participating library to be entered in the drawing for one of twenty-two $25 Visa gift cards.
- Hand in your qualifying scorecard (with all 21 caches found) to any participating library to be entered in the drawing for one of five $50 Visa gift cards.
- Sign-up is open to all ages. Raffle winners must have a library card in good standing from a participating library.
Here's more information on how to geocache all year long.