Read Your Way Across America Contest
Starts March 1, with a Finale Party on Tuesday, April 15, 7:00 - 8:00 p.m.
- Make your way across the U.S. by reading a book that is matched to each state. How many states can you read through?
- List of books provided by the library
- A map displayed in the YA area will track your progress
- The teen who travels to the most states will win a prize
- Attend the Finale Party to discuss your "travels." Snacks, games, and raffles
Mon-Thurs 9 - 9 | Fri-Sat 9 - 5 | Sun 1 - 5