a creative space where you're invited to Do, Make, Learn!
The DML is a creative technology studio with top-of-the-line software and equipment that will allow you to create high-quality projects in many different media.
Tinker This! -- for everyone 18 and older
Stop by to tinker with our Arduino kits, MaKey MaKeys, and Cubelets or bring your own projects to work on. This group is all about exploration and feedback for open source electronics.
- Wednesday, April 27 at 6 - 8 p.m.
- Thursday, May 5 at 6 - 8 p.m.
- Wednesdays, June 1, July 6, and August 10 at 6 - 8 p.m.
- Registration is required for each session
- Limit 10
Walk-In Digital Media Lab Hours--all ages
Need help with Photoshop? 3D modeling? Digitizing 35mm slides and photos? Our DML will be staffed during Open DML Hours to aid you in your endeavors.
- Wednesdays, 6 to 8 p.m.
- May 11, June 8, July 13, August 10
- No appointment necessary.
3D Printing Club--all ages
We welcome novices and pros to this exciting club. Each session will include a show and tell, 3D news, Q&A and Prototype of the Week.
- Mondays at 5 to 6 p.m.
- May 16, June 20, July 18, August 8
- Online registration is required for each session.
Computer Use, Internet and Expected Patron Behavior policies are posted in the DML.
Food and Drink are not allowed at any time.