Printing Services at HPL
- Black-and-white printing is $.10 per page.
- Color printing is $1 per page.
How do I print a PDF?
Use Chrome as the web browser.
If you're printing an email attachment, download the attachment. Some attachments cannot be printed if they're just opened or viewed, they must be downloaded.
Click the printer icon within the document.
Set the pages for your print job.
Click the Print button at the bottom of the print box.
How do I print from a Mobile Device?
Example: for email@example.com you will enter: joansmith
How do I print from my laptop?
PRINT PICK UP
HOW DOES IT WORK?*
1. Print jobs should be sent with “print request” in the subject line to
2. A confirmation e-mail will be sent when a print job is received. A reply of “I agree” must be sent back by the requestor. Print jobs will not be printed until the confirmation “I agree” e-mail to the terms, as outlined, is received, and method of payment is indicated.
3. Method of payment should also be indicated with the print job request. Payment can be made as follows:
For HOMEWOOD library cardholders ONLY*
The fees may be added to your HPL Library card account, which can be paid via “my account” from the library web site. If you are a Homewood patron and need a library card, go here: https://bit.ly/getmylibrarycard
FOR ALL PATRONS
Exact change only will be accepted at the time of pick-up.
*Note that having fees beyond $5 on your library account will block all library privileges. Again, fees can be paid via the web site by going to “my account”. Also, fyi, your default “PIN” is the last 4 numbers of your phone number of record.
*In most cases printing will be completed within 24 hours. If print jobs exceed 100 pages there may be a longer turnaround.