Welcome back and thank you for being here! We are so happy to help you again! Click the links below to learn about how to enter the library, our new policies, and our different video tutorials.
HOW TO ENTER THE LIBRARY?
1. Take a ticket when you walk into the building.
2. Read the signs with our ENTERING POLICY and COMPUTER USER POLICY.
3. You are allowed a MAXIMUM OF 45 MINUTES IN THE BUILDING.
By entering the library you agree to do the following:
Wear a mask over your mouth and nose while in the building
Take a numbered ticket when entering the building. Anyone without a numbered ticket may be asked to leave at anytime.
Be aware you are allowed a maximum of 45 minutes in the building. Please use your time efficiently and do not linger unnecessarily.
Keep at least 6 feet apart from staff and other patrons
Use the hand sanitizer available when entering and exiting the building
Cooperate with staff trying to enforce safety measures
COMPUTER USER POLICY
- All computer users will be limited to using the computer for a maximum of 45 minutes per day. No additional time will be available.
- Computer appointments can be made by Homewood Public Library cardholders up to one week ahead of time.
- Homewood residents without library cards may walk in and use the computer for up to 45 minutes, as availability allows, once per day, as outlined above, by obtaining a free guest pass at the circulation desk
- Non-Homewood Public Library cardholders and non-Homewood residents without library cards may walk in and use the computer for up to 45 minutes, as availability allows, once per day, as outlined above, by obtaining a guest pass at the circulation desk for $1.
- No computers will be available for public use on the first floor. All computer users must use the computers available on the second floor. This helps make the best use of our space.
- Staff assistance will be limited. Staff can not spend extended periods of time at the computer. If you need additional assistance please bring someone who can sit and help you.
We have created a series of videos meant to give you the information you need for successful visits to the Homewood Public Library. You can view them on our website, our You Tube channel, or our Facebook page.
If you need assistance or have questions, contact us at:
- On our website using the live chat feature